This edition features:
- Anxiety, writing and me
- Healthy body, healthy mind; a calming journey to fitness
- The day they moved my bus stop
- NLP – What is it and how can it help my phobia disappear?
- 12 things to know about people living with anxiety
- Art is my escape
- Award-winning Derbyshire photographer showcases his work at exhibition in Ilkeston
- Spring Big Mood Food Rescue
- Ask Dr Chris
- Anxiety and debt
Click here to download your copy now!
We are delighted to announce that we have a number of fundraisers who are taking part in fundraising events organised by Action Challenge. These inspiring events, challenging by nature, are taking place over the next few months and are as follows:
Read More »
Anxiety UK has contacted the Department for Transport (DfT) to raise its concerns following the introduction of new legislation this week that risks criminalising people with anxiety disorders.
In response a DfT spokesperson provided the following advice which they were happy for us to share with our members and others with an anxiety condition.
The DfT spokesperson said: “With a limit of 550 microgrammes per litre of blood for diazepam it is unlikely that a person would be above the specified limit on doses of 5-10mg. 8 drugs most associated with medical use, such as diazepam, were set at a level where a road safety risk was most likely to arise as advised by an Expert Panel, see https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/driving-under-the-influence-of-drugs–2 . Read More »