Supporting non-profit charities and groups
Support for charities
Anxiety UK and charity partnerships
Anxiety UK is the market-leading third sector provider of EAP services for charity organisations. We offer quality-assured services that have been accredited by the Royal College of Psychiatrists and the British Psychological Society. We have over 50 years strong, proven track record of excellence and are supported by a high-profile clinical advisory panel. We recognise the importance of providing tailored and bespoke support programmes that help the beneficiaries and/or staff of charities and other not for profits to maintain a mentally healthy workplace.
Whether you’re leading a not-for-profit support group, society, fitness group or a shared interest group, if you’re a not-for profit organisation, you can benefit from our Group Membership. This will support the mental well-being needs of your members. These include a range of self-help options and guided support that will last for an entire year. Membership includes the following benefits:
- Access to reduced cost therapies
- Subscription to Anxious Times magazine
- Access to our Members area and other free online resources
- Access to our exclusive Members Only online message boards
- Free copy of Understanding Anxiety booklet/Caregivers Guide
- 25% discount on purchases of Kalms Lavender One-A-Day Capsules made via Kalms. (This discount is exclusively for Anxiety UK members.)
- 10% off a Listening Books membership usually costs between £20 to £45 per year
- Access to the online cCBT programme Beating The Blues
- 25% discount on Remy Sleep weighted blankets
- 25% discount on The Mood Club cards for me range
- 50% discount on lifetime access to Somnus Sleep therapy CBTi programme (available until June 2022)
|1-49 members||£36 per head|
|50-100 members||£32 per head|
|100-500 members||£30 per head|
|500 members or more||£27 per head|
Group Membership won’t only save you money, but will also give your group access to discounted training sessions held with one of our anxiety experts. This will strengthen your knowledge of anxiety, stress and anxiety-based depression.
Charity EAP support
This support option provides a more flexible, and tailored service compared to traditional EAP offers. This allows for your organisation to refer staff/beneficiaries to us for a comprehensive Wellbeing Assessment, followed by Anxiety UK membership, recommended resources and therapy support. The 1 hour Wellbeing Assessment covers self-care, resource recommendations and therapy service recommendations. Following the assessment the staff/beneficiary will receive an Anxiety UK membership. We will summarise the recommendations and report back to the organisation for approval of next steps. Should the client require therapy we can allocate them to one of our Anxiety UK Approved Therapists funded by your organisation.
|Benefit||Group membership||EAP service|
|Annual membership of Anxiety UK||Yes||Yes|
|Access to self-help and guided support materials||Yes||Yes|
|Discounts on Anxiety UK training packages||Yes||Yes|
|Access to talking therapy service||funded by beneficiary||funded by organisation|
|One hour well-being assessment||No||Yes|
|Access to full management of talking therapy service (including comprehensive data reports on service provision)||No||Yes|
|Option to produce jointly branded resources||No||Yes|
|Benefits||Annual membership of Anxiety UK|
|Benefits||Access to self-help and guided support materials|
|Benefits||Discounts on Anxiety UK training packages|
|Benefits||Access to talking therapy service|
|Group membership||funded by beneficiary|
|EAP service||funded by organisation|
|Benefits||One hour well-being assessment|
|Benefits||Access to full management of talking therapy service (including comprehensive data reports on service provision)|
|Benefits||Option to produce jointly branded resources|
Support groups & courses for non-profit organisations
Peer-led support groups
Support groups provide people with a safe space and an opportunity to explore with others experiencing similar thoughts and worries, ways to manage and deal with anxiety, stress and/or anxiety-based depression. Our groups are facilitated by an experienced Anxiety UK group facilitator. We are able to put on a support group specifically for a group of your staff/beneficiaries or if you would like to fund an individual to join one of our support groups we can arrange a unique code for them to access the group.
Therapist-led anxiety management courses
Courses are facilitated by an Anxiety UK Approved Therapist who leads the group sessions which are designed to help support people and provide tools, tips and techniques to help manage their anxiety during the pandemic. Interventions covered in the courses are based on the principles of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). We are able to put on a course specifically for a group of your staff/beneficiaries or if you would like to fund an individual to join one of our courses we can arrange a unique code for them to access the group.
Calm Club anxiety relief sessions run for three times a week at different times of the day and are facilitated by an Anxiety UK Approved Therapist qualified in clinical hypnotherapy, using scripts developed and gifted by hypnotherapist and Clinical Advisor to Anxiety UK, Professor Ursula James. We are able to put on a session specifically for a group of your staff/beneficiaries or if you would like to fund an individual to join our sessions we can arrange a unique code for them to access the unlimited sessions for the year.
|Support group specifically for your staff/beneficiaries||6 sessions £900
|Fund an individual to join our support groups||£50 for 10 sessions
(£5 per session)
|Course specifically for your staff/beneficiaries||6 sessions £1440
|Fund an individual to join the anxiety management course||£45 for 6 sessions
|Session specifically for your staff/beneficiaries||6 sessions £1080
|Fund an individual’s annual subscription to join the Calm Club||£75 for 5 x 1 year subscriptions (£15 per person)|
Anxiety UK and Charity partnerships
Anxiety UK is the market-leading third sector provider of EAP services for charity organisations. We offer quality-assured services that have been accredited by the Royal College of Psychiatrists, the British Psychological Society and the Helplines Partnership. We have a proven track record of excellence and are supported by a high-profile clinical advisory panel. Our services are aligned with current government policy.
We recognise the importance of providing tailored and bespoke support programmes that help the beneficiaries and/or staff of charities and other not for profits to maintain a mentally healthy workplace.
Our services includes a wide range of features:
- Proactive account management with full Management Information Service reports.
- A unique personal well-being assessment including a recommended course of treatment for the beneficiary/staff member
- Fully managed 1:1 therapy sessions for beneficiaries/staff members from our nationwide pool of expert therapists, specialising in areas such as Cognitive Behavoural Therapy (CBT), Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) Clinical Hypnotherapy, Counselling and Traditional Acupuncture.
- Bespoke training sessions in your workplace to enable beneficiaries/staff members and managers to recognise the signs and symptoms of anxiety in themselves and their colleagues: and practical advice in managing anxiety in the workplace.
- Membership of Anxiety UK for any staff and beneficiaries who would like to join. This provides a raft of benefits, including a quarterly magazine; specialised online forums; self-help group access; and online resources.
- Jointly branded information booklets for your workplace or organisation, to give employees information on our programmes, our services, and information on how to manage anxiety.
Our charity partnerships provide access to a world of benefits for your staff and beneficiaries, including the following:
- Improved well-being of employees and beneficiaries through better management of mental health.
- Greater productivity; a healthy working environment; and less absenteeism.
Our charity partnerships
Interested in becoming a charity partner? For further information please call 0161 226 7727 or email email@example.com. You can find details of our current charity partners below.
Our current partners
The Charity for Civil Servants
If you work for the Civil Service and need help managing your anxiety or anxiety-based depression, you might be able to get support from our partnership with this charity.
Foothold – Supporting Engineers
We’re working with the organisation to support its members and their families through access to well-being assessments, talking therapy and help with their mental health.
Chartered Institute of Building Benevolent Fund
We’re working with the Fund to support CIOB beneficiaries with any needs relating to anxiety, stress and anxiety-based depression.
Chartered Association of Building Engineers Benevolent Fund
Our partnership with the Chartered Association of Building Engineers Benevolent Fund provides support for anxiety, stress or anxiety-based depression to those working in the built environment.
Architects Benevolent Society
We’re delighted to be working in partnership with the ABS to provide the architectural community with mental health support.
ICE Benevolent Fund
As a partner of the Institution of Civil Engineers Benevolent Fund, we are helping to support the Fund’s beneficiaries who are experiencing anxiety, stress and anxiety-based depression.
We’re working in partnership with the Institution of Structural Engineers Benevolent Fund to provide a range of emotional well-being, therapeutic and self-help services for the people they support.