Supporting non-profits, charities and groups
Anxiety UK and charity partnerships
Anxiety UK is the market-leading third sector provider of EAP services for charity organisations. We offer quality-assured services that have been accredited by the Royal College of Psychiatrists and the British Psychological Society. We have over 50 years strong, proven track record of excellence and are supported by a high-profile clinical advisory panel. We recognise the importance of providing tailored and bespoke support programmes that help the beneficiaries and/or staff of charities and other not for profits to maintain a mentally healthy workplace.
Whether you’re leading a not-for-profit support group, society, fitness group or a shared interest group, if you’re a not-for profit organisation, you can access our Group membership to support the well-being needs of your members. Group membership includes access to a range of self-help options and guided support that will last for an entire year.
Membership includes the following benefits*:
- Access to reduced cost therapies
- Subscription to Anxious Times magazine
- Access to our Members’ area and other free online resources
- Access to our exclusive Members’ Only online message boards
- Complimentary gift of ‘Understanding Anxiety’ booklet/’Caregivers Guide’
- 25% discount on purchases of Kalms Lavender One-A-Day Capsules made via Kalms. (This discount is exclusively for Anxiety UK members.)
- 10% off a Listening Books membership usually costs between £20 to £45 per year
- Access to the online cCBT programme Beating The Blues
- 25% discount on Remy Sleep weighted blankets
- 25% discount on The Mood Club cards for me range
- 50% discount on lifetime access to Somnus Sleep therapy CBTi programme
*All services are subject to change. Anxiety UK reserves the right to vary and/or withdraw services and membership benefits at any time.
|1-49 members||£36 per head|
|50-100 members||£32 per head|
|100-500 members||£30 per head|
|500 members or more||£27 per head|
Group Membership not only saves you money, but also gives your group access to discounted training sessions, held with one of our anxiety experts, to strengthen your knowledge of anxiety, stress and anxiety-based depression.
Charity EAP support
This support option provides a more flexible, and tailored service compared to traditional EAP offers; allowing your organisation to refer staff/beneficiaries for a comprehensive Wellbeing Assessment, followed by provision of a one-year Anxiety UK membership, recommended resources and therapy support. The one hour Wellbeing Assessment covers self-care, resource and therapy service recommendations. A summary of the Wellbeing Assessment outcome is provided to the commissioning/purchasing organisation, for approval of next steps. Should the staff member/beneficiary/client require therapy, this can be facilitated via a referral to an Anxiety UK Approved Therapist, funded by the commissioning/purchasing organisation.
|Benefit||Group membership||EAP service|
|Annual membership of Anxiety UK||Yes||Yes|
|Access to self-help and guided support materials||Yes||Yes|
|Discounts on Anxiety UK training packages||Yes||Yes|
|Access to talking therapy service||funded by beneficiary||funded by organisation|
|One hour well-being assessment||No||Yes|
|Access to full management of talking therapy service (including comprehensive data reports on service provision)||No||Yes|
|Option to produce jointly branded resources||No||Yes|
|Benefits||Annual membership of Anxiety UK|
|Benefits||Access to self-help and guided support materials|
|Benefits||Discounts on Anxiety UK training packages|
|Benefits||Access to talking therapy service|
|Group membership||funded by beneficiary|
|EAP service||funded by organisation|
|Benefits||One hour well-being assessment|
|Benefits||Access to full management of talking therapy service (including comprehensive data reports on service provision)|
|Benefits||Option to produce jointly branded resources|
Support groups & courses for non-profit organisations
Peer-led support groups
Support groups provide people with a safe space and opportunity to explore with others, ways to manage and cope with anxiety, stress and/or anxiety-based depression. Our groups are facilitated by experienced Anxiety UK group facilitators. We can deliver a support group specifically for a group of staff/beneficiaries, alternatively, if you would like to fund an individual to join one of our weekly support groups, access can be arranged via provision of a unique code.
Therapist-led anxiety management courses
Courses are facilitated by an Anxiety UK Approved Therapist who leads group sessions which are designed to help support people and provide tools, tips and techniques to help manage anxiety. Interventions covered in the course are based on the principles of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
We can deliver courses specifically for a group of staff/beneficiaries; alternatively, organisations can fund an individual to join one of our courses, facilitated via provision of a unique access code.
Calm Club anxiety relief sessions run for three times a week at different times and are facilitated by an Anxiety UK Approved Therapist qualified in clinical hypnotherapy, using scripts developed and gifted by hypnotherapist and Clinical Advisor to Anxiety UK, Professor Ursula James.
Calm Club sessions can be delivered specifically for a group of staff/beneficiaries; alternatively, organisations can fund individuals to join sessions, facilitated via provision of a unique code.
|Anxiety support group specifically for your staff/beneficiaries||6 sessions £900
|Fund an individual to join our anxiety support groups||£50 for 10 sessions
(£5 per session)
|Anxiety management course specifically for your staff/beneficiaries||6 sessions £1440
|Fund an individual to join our therapist-led, anxiety management course||£45 for 6 sessions
|Calm Club sessions specifically for your staff/beneficiaries||6 sessions £1080
|Fund an individual’s annual subscription to Calm Club||£75 for 5 x 1 year subscriptions (£15 per person)|
Anxiety UK and charity partnerships
Anxiety UK is the market-leading third sector provider of EAP services for charities and not-for-profit organisations. We offer quality-assured services that have been accredited by the Royal College of Psychiatrists and the British Psychological Society. We have a proven long track record of excellence and are supported by a high-profile clinical advisory panel.
We recognise the importance of providing tailored and bespoke support programmes that help beneficiaries and/or staff of charities and other not-for-profits to maintain a mentally healthy workplace.
Our services includes a wide range of features:
- Proactive account management with full Management Information Service reports.
- A comprehensive, unique personal well-being assessment including options for onward referral (via Anxiety UK) for a recommended course of therapy treatment for the beneficiary/staff member
- Fully managed 1:1 therapy sessions for beneficiaries/staff members from our nationwide pool of expert, Anxiety UK Approved Therapists, specialising in areas such as Cognitive Behavoural Therapy (CBT), Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing (EMDR), Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT), Clinical Hypnotherapy, Counselling and Traditional Acupuncture.
- Bespoke training sessions in your workplace to enable beneficiaries/staff members and managers to recognise the signs and symptoms of anxiety in themselves and colleagues, along with provision of practical advice on managing anxiety in the workplace.
- Membership of Anxiety UK for any staff and beneficiaries who would like this additional support which includes a raft of benefits, including a quarterly magazine – ‘Anxious Times’, members’ only online forums, self-help group access, courses, Calm Club and other members’ only, online resources.
- Jointly branded information booklets for your workplace or organisation giving employees information on our programmes, services and information on how to manage anxiety.
Our charity partnerships provide access to a wealth of benefits for staff and beneficiaries, including the following:
- Improved well-being of employees and beneficiaries through better management of mental health.
- Greater productivity; a healthy working environment and less absenteeism.
Our current partners
The Charity for Civil Servants
If you work for the Civil Service and need help managing your anxiety or anxiety-based depression, you might be able to get support from our partnership with this charity.
Foothold – Supporting Engineers
We’re working with the organisation to support its members and their families through access to well-being assessments, talking therapy and help with their mental health.
Chartered Institute of Building Benevolent Fund
We’re working with the Fund to support CIOB beneficiaries with any needs relating to anxiety, stress and anxiety-based depression.
Chartered Association of Building Engineers Benevolent Fund
Our partnership with the Chartered Association of Building Engineers Benevolent Fund provides support for anxiety, stress or anxiety-based depression to those working in the built environment.
Architects Benevolent Society
We’re delighted to be working in partnership with the ABS to provide the architectural community with mental health support.
ICE Benevolent Fund
As a partner of the Institution of Civil Engineers Benevolent Fund, we are helping to support the Fund’s beneficiaries who are experiencing anxiety, stress and anxiety-based depression.
We’re working in partnership with the Institution of Structural Engineers Benevolent Fund to provide a range of emotional well-being, therapeutic and self-help services for the people they support.