Anxiety UK and Charity partnerships
Anxiety UK is the market-leading third sector provider of EAP services for charity organisations. We offer quality-assured services that have been accredited by the Royal College of Psychiatrists, the British Psychological Society and the Helplines Partnership. We have a proven track record of excellence and are supported by a high-profile clinical advisory panel. Our services are aligned with current government policy.
We recognise the importance of providing tailored and bespoke support programmes that help the beneficiaries and/or staff of charities and other not for profits to maintain a mentally healthy workplace.
Our services includes a wide range of features:
- Proactive account management with full Management Information Service reports.
- A unique personal well-being assessment including a recommended course of treatment for the beneficiary/staff member
- Fully managed 1:1 therapy sessions for beneficiaries/staff members from our nationwide pool of expert therapists, specialising in areas such as Cognitive Behavoural Therapy (CBT), Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) Clinical Hypnotherapy, Counselling and Traditional Acupuncture.
- Bespoke training sessions in your workplace to enable beneficiaries/staff members and managers to recognise the signs and symptoms of anxiety in themselves and their colleagues: and practical advice in managing anxiety in the workplace.
- Membership of Anxiety UK for any staff and beneficiaries who would like to join. This provides a raft of benefits, including a quarterly magazine; specialised online forums; self-help group access; and online resources.
- Jointly branded information booklets for your workplace or organisation, to give employees information on our programmes, our services, and information on how to manage anxiety.
Our charity partnerships provide access to a world of benefits for your staff and beneficiaries, including the following:
- Improved well-being of employees and beneficiaries through better management of mental health.
- Greater productivity; a healthy working environment; and less absenteeism.
Our charity partnerships
Interested in becoming a charity partner? For further information please call 0161 226 7727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find details of our current charity partners below.
Our current partners
The Charity for Civil Servants
If you work for the Civil Service and need help managing your anxiety or anxiety-based depression, you might be able to get support from our partnership with this charity.
We work closely with PHA to help any of its members who want to learn more about anxiety and how we can support them.
Foothold – Supporting Engineers
We’re working with the organisation to support its members and their families through access to well-being assessments, talking therapy and help with their mental health.
Chartered Institute of Building Benevolent Fund
We’re working with the Fund to support CIOB beneficiaries with any needs relating to anxiety, stress and anxiety-based depression.
Architects Benevolent Society
We’re delighted to be working in partnership with the ABS to provide the architectural community with mental health support.
ICE Benevolent Fund
As a partner of the Institution of Civil Engineers Benevolent Fund, we are helping to support the Fund’s beneficiaries who are experiencing anxiety, stress and anxiety-based depression.
Anxiety UK is working with NewstrAid to enhance the quality of life of many news trade employees as a direct result of the services we can offer to their beneficiaries.
We’re working in partnership with the Institution of Structural Engineers Benevolent Fund to provide a range of emotional well-being, therapeutic and self-help services for the people they support.