Book a call with an Anxiety UK advisor here

Book a call with an Anxiety UK advisor here


Make a donation


Anxiety UK is a not-for-profit organisation, wholly self-sufficient, relying on the kindness of fundraisers, donors and the income generated from the provision of our own services to fund the charity.

Your support through fundraising and kind donations has helped us deliver vital services in the past year including:

  • TherapGuide – a new tool that can help individuals decide on the right type of therapy for them.
  • Ask Anxia® – our website chat bot, providing links to resources and information 24hours a day.
  • Recite Me – our website accessibility tool, widening and improving access to resources and information.
  • Choice and Medication webpage – providing information on mental health, medications and treatments.
  • Anxia® app – available in Google and Apple stores, providing free access to resources and tools such as infinity breathing and the calm room.
  • Anxiety research – Medical Gaslighting and Diagnostic Overshadowing research campaign.

That’s just to name a few! If you can give a donation of any size, we’d really appreciate it. It will enable our small, friendly team to continue to support people affected by anxiety.

Click or scan below for a fast and easy way to donate to Anxiety UK

Donate with JustGiving.



Other ways of donating

You can make a donation by sending a cheque (payable to: Anxiety UK) to Anxiety UK, Nunes House, 447 Chester Road, Old Trafford, Manchester M16 9HA. If you are donating on behalf of a company via cheque, please fill out our corporate donation form to then send back via post along with your cheque.

For a monthly donation, please contact [email protected] to make arrangements for a regular donation via standing order. Alternatively, you can give us your card details over the phone.

Your donation of £50 will be increased to £62.50 with Gift Aid at no extra cost to you!

If you are a UK taxpayer, we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you donate. If you are eligible for Gift Aid, you must be able to agree to the following statement:

I want to Gift Aid my current donation and any donations I may make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to Anxiety UK. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference. I will notify Anxiety UK of any change in my personal circumstances, such as name and address, or that I no longer pay UK Income or Capital Gains tax or I wish to cancel the declaration.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

More information about Gift Aid is available on the HMRC website.

Sign up to our quarterly ‘Keeping Connected’ ezine
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.