By becoming a lifetime member you are not only gaining access to an extensive range of support for life, you are also playing a key part in supporting the continued work of Anxiety UK.Become a lifetime member
Becoming a member of Anxiety UK not only gives you /your loved one/friend access to a range of support, but helps others too as your membership subscription contributes to the running of the vital services that we provide.
For example, your annual subscription will help us:
- • Answer the thousands of calls made to our national helpline each year
- • Respond to the hundreds of emails received each month
- • Keep our website up and running
- • Maintain (and expand) our talking therapy service which supports thousands of people each year
Take the first step towards supporting yourself and others in joining Anxiety UK, thereby enjoying the benefits listed below (subject to change).
What do I get as a lifetime member?
- • Reduced-cost therapy that you can access at any point during your Lifetime Membership
- • A free subscription to Headspace (for as long as our agreement lasts)
- • Subscription to Anxious Times magazine (worth £12 annually)
- • Access to our Member’s area and other free online resources
- • Access to our exclusive Member’s only online message boards
- • Free copy of Understanding Anxiety booklet (worth £3.99)
- • 25% discount on purchases of Kalms Lavender One-A-Day Capsules made via www.kalmsrange.com. This discount is exclusively for Anxiety UK members
- • 10% off a Listening Books membership (normally between £20 and £45 per year)
- • 25% discount on snoozzzy weighted blankets
- • 25% discount on Alpha-Stim AID device
- • Access to the online CBT programme Beating The Blues
Help Us Make The Despair Caused By Anxiety A Thing Of The Past
By becoming a Lifetime Member you are not only gaining access to an extensive range of support for life, you are also playing a key part in supporting the continued work of Anxiety UK.
A Lifetime Membership costs £300 and acts as a vital donation allowing Anxiety UK continue to support those living with anxiety, stress and anxiety based depression.
I can’t thank you enough for this. The Headspace app is brilliant and I can’t believe how much it helps to ‘take ten’ every morning. Now that I have the full access, courtesy of Anxiety UK, I have now started to do another ten minute session when I get home from work in addition to the one I do in the mornings. It is making such a difference to my anxiety levels.
Thank you again. This is a fabulous tool and a wonderful benefit to the membership. I hope other members are also finding it useful.