Whether you are leading a support group, a society, a fitness group or a shared interest group, if you are a not-for profit organisation we provide specific group memberships to provide support for the mental well-being needs of its members. By taking out a group membership, you will not only be saving money, but your group will have access to reduced price training sessions held with one of our anxiety experts to further widen your knowledge on anxiety, stress and anxiety based depression.
If you are interested in working with us on behalf of a larger group than 20 people please contact us to discuss the options available for you to consider.
- Up to 5 people: £180 – saving of £20 from Standard Membership!
- Up to 10 people: £360 – saving of £40; one Membership free!
- Up to 15 people: £550 – saving of £50; almost two free Memberships!
- Up to 20 people: £720 – saving of £80; two free Memberships!
- Up to 25 people: £900 – saving of £100; almost three free Memberships!
What do I get as a member?
- • Access to reduced cost therapies
- • One year’s free subscription to Headspace, more details here
- • Access to specialist email and helpline support
- • Subscription to Anxious Times magazine (worth £12 annually)
- • Access to our Member’s area and other free online resources
- • Access to our exclusive member’s only online message boards
- • Free copy of Understanding Anxiety booklet (worth £3.99)
- • 25% discount on purchases of Kalms Lavender One-A-Day Capsules made via www.kalmsrange.com.
- • This discount is exclusively for Anxiety UK members.
- • 10% off a Listening Books membership (normally between £20 and £45 per year).
- • 25% discount on Alpha-Stim AID device
- • 25% discount on The Mood Club
- • Total value of more than £90 annually!
Your Anxiety UK membership grants you access to reduced cost therapies (including Clinical Hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Counselling and Acupuncture). Once you have applied for your therapy you will be contacted by a therapist and seen within 2 weeks.
I can’t thank you enough for this. The Headspace app is brilliant and I can’t believe how much it helps to ‘take ten’ every morning. Now that I have the full access, courtesy of Anxiety UK, I have now started to do another ten minute session when I get home from work in addition to the one I do in the mornings. It is making such a difference to my anxiety levels.
Thank you again. This is a fabulous tool and a wonderful benefit to the membership. I hope other members are also finding it useful.