What is included in a Family Membership?
A Family Membership allows two parents and all children (including foster children)** living in the same household the following benefits: (subject to change)
Family Memberships grant all people in the membership:
- Access to reduced cost therapy
- Discounted access to our guided parent-led support service for Child anxiety
- One year’s free individual subscription to Headspace (for eligible family members over 18)
- Subscription to Anxious Times magazine
- Access to our online resources
- Access to our exclusive Members’ only online message boards
- 10% off a Listening Books membership (normally between £20 and £45 per year).
- 25% discount on purchases of Kalms Lavender One-A-Day Capsules made via www.kalmsrange.com. This discount is exclusively for Anxiety UK members.
- 25% discount on snoozzzy weighted blankets
- 25% discount on Alpha-Stim AID devices
- Access to the online CBT programme Beating The Blues
- Choice of a free guidebook from three options; our ‘Caregivers Guide’, ‘Student Guide’ or ‘Understanding Anxiety’ booklet