Anxiety UK is the nation’s leading anxiety, stress and anxiety based depression charity, with more than 45 years of making a difference to the everyday lives of those affected by these conditions. The charity has won a number of high profile awards, including the Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service for its dedication to those affected by anxiety.
Anxiety UK has a range of services available exclusively to members, including access to reduced cost talking therapy and acupuncture.
What do I get as a member?
We pride ourselves on being user led, with many on our staff and volunteer team with personal experience of anxiety. You can get involved by becoming a member of Anxiety UK, thereby enjoying the following benefits (subject to change).
- Access to reduced cost therapies
- One year’s free subscription to Headspace, more details here
- Access to specialist email and helpline support
- Subscription to Anxious Times magazine (worth £12 annually)
- Access to our Members’ area and other free online resources
- Access to our exclusive members only online message boards
- Free copy of Understanding Anxiety booklet (worth £3.99)
- 20% discount on purchases of Kalms Lavender One-A-Day Capsules made via www.kalmsrange.com. This discount is exclusively for Anxiety UK members.
- 10% off a Listening Books membership (normally between £20 and £45 per year).
- 25% discount on snoozzzy weighted blankets
- 25% discount on Alpha-Stim AID device
- Total value of more than £90 annually!
Membership costs from £30 a year. You can join by telephone on 03444 775 774, through the post or by clicking here.
“I can’t thank you enough for this. The Headspace app is brilliant and i can’t believe how much it helps to ‘take ten’ every morning. Now that i have the full access, courtesy of Anxiety UK, I have now started to do another ten minute session when i get home from work in addition to the one I do in the mornings. It is making such a difference to my anxiety levels.
Thank you again. This is a fabulous tool and a wonderful benefit to the membership. I hope other members are also finding it useful.”