Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) style support
Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP) enable companies to help employees deal with personal problems that might adversely affect their job performance, health and well-being.
Anxiety UK and Benevolent Fund/Charity partners
Anxiety UK is the market-leading third sector provider of EAP services for charity organisations. We offer quality-assured services that have been accredited by the Royal College of Psychiatrists, the British Psychological Society and the Helplines Partnership. We have a proven track record of excellence and are supported by a high-profile clinical advisory panel. Our services are aligned with current government policy.
We recognise the importance of providing tailored and bespoke support programmes that help companies to maintain a mentally healthy workplace. This in turn will improve their staff retention, the mental well-being of their employees and, ultimately, will boost their productivity.
We also recognise the importance of providing programmes to Benevolent Funds and other charitable organisations who want to support the mental health needs of their beneficiaries. These services are designed in a similar way to our EAP Services.
Key features and benefits
Our services includes a wide range of features:
- Proactive account management, with full Management Information Service reports.
- A unique personal well-being assessment, including a recommended course of treatment for the person’s specific condition.
- Fully managed 1:1 therapy sessions for employees from our nationwide pool of expert therapists, specialising in areas such as CBT, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Counselling and Traditional Acupuncture.
- Bespoke training sessions in your workplace to enable staff and managers to recognise the signs and symptoms of anxiety in themselves and their colleagues: and practical advice in managing anxiety in the workplace.
- Membership of Anxiety UK for any staff and beneficiaries who would like to join. This provides a raft of benefits, including a quarterly magazine; specialised online forums; self-help group access; and online resources.
- Jointly branded information booklets for your workplace or organisation, to give employees information on our programmes, our services, and information on how to manage anxiety.
Our EAP services can be tailored to the needs of your business or organisation. We offer a completely bespoke service, with an option to use joint branding. You’ll be recognised as a company or organisation that invests in mental well-being.
Our EAP services give you access to a world of benefits for your staff and beneficiaries, including the following:
- Improved well-being of employees and beneficiaries through better management of mental health.
- Greater productivity; a healthy working environment; and less absenteeism.
- An enhanced corporate image, by highlighting your company’s commitment to care.
Anxiety UK services for Corporate partners
To support the corporate sector provide quick and timely access to talking therapy support for their workforce, Anxiety UK offer block purchase of sessions with Anxiety UK Approved Therapist via its Therapy on Demand (TOD) service.
This platform provides instant access to online support from only £45 per session for a minimum of 5 sessions. More details here https://www.anxietyuk.org.uk/tod/