Moving into higher education can be very exciting! You are potentially leaving home and gaining a lot more freedom. You’ll be entering a new world where you’ll have the opportunity to make new friends, try new things, join amazing societies and develop a sense of independence.
In this NEW LOOK edition:
- Reploy: Improving Support for Employees with Mental Health Conditions
- A Day in the Life of Social Anxiety Irritable Bowel Syndrome- a Hidden Disability
- How Running helps me to Cope
- How Successful is our Therapy
- Light at the end of the Anxiety Tunnel
- Summertime Turkey Fajitas
- Dr Chris- Health Anxiety
This fact sheet gives a detailed overview, as well as a look at some of the evidence based approaches to treating agoraphobia.