|Fee Category||Fee rate|
|Tier 1 (income under £10,000 per year or in receipt of benefits)||£15|
|Tier 2 (income between £10,000 – £24,999)||£25|
|Tier 3 (income between £25,000 – £49,999)||£35|
|Tier 4 (income over £50,000)||£50|
*To receive therapy on the first top 3 tiers, evidence is required to ensure that the lower tiers are kept exclusively for those who most need it.
Approved evidence includes:
- An award notification showing current rates of benefit
- A written statement of benefits from Benefits Agency staff
- Bank statement showing benefits paid in
- Bank statement showing state pension paid in
- Notice of state pension award from the DWP
Please note – If there is a gap for any reason in your therapy of more than 4 weeks not agreed in advance with your therapist and advised to Anxiety UK, then the referral will be treated as closed (unless there are special circumstances). If you wish to re-access therapy at a later stage – (a) we cannot guarantee that we will be able to place you back in the care of your original therapist if that is indeed your wish and (b) that the referral will be treated as a ‘new episode of care’ and as such, the first, interim and last payments will need to be paid again.