This is the feeling of being anxious about almost everything and anything! Often, people affected by GAD will feel overly worried about a wide range of things including:
- Your performance at school
- Arriving on time for appointments
- Things that are happening at school or at home
- Worrying about worrying
- Do you feel that you have been nervous most days over the past 6 months?
- Do you have problems falling asleep? Do you have bad dreams or wake up worrying?
- Do you feel that your body is very tense or uptight?
- Do you often feel that you want to shout or feel frustrated?
If you can answer “yes” to any of the above questions, you may be experiencing GAD.