By becoming a lifetime member you are not only gaining access to an extensive range of support for life, you are also playing a key part in supporting the continued work of Anxiety UK. You membership will play a valuable part in allowing Anxiety UK continue to support those living with anxiety, stress and anxiety based depression. Together, you are helping us make the despair caused by anxiety a thing of the past!
What do I get as a lifetime member?
Each year your Lifetime Membership offers you*:
- Lifelong access to reduced cost therapy
- Free subscription to Headspace Mindfulness App (worth approx. £60/year), more details here
- Access to specialist email and helpline support
- Free downloadable copy of Understanding Anxiety booklet (worth £3.99)
- Subscription to quarterly Anxious Times magazine (worth £12.99/year)
- Worth a total value of more than £75 annually
*These are subject to change.
Your Anxiety UK membership grants you access to reduced cost therapies (including Clinical Hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Counselling and Acupuncture). Once you have applied for your therapy you will be contacted by a therapist and seen within 2 weeks.
How do I become a lifetime member?
You can purchase a lifetime membership for £300.