Whether you are leading a support group, a society, a fitness group or a shared interest group, we provide specific group memberships to provide support for the mental wellbeing needs of its members. By taking out a group membership, you will not only be saving money, but your group will have access to reduced price training sessions held with one of our anxiety experts to further widen your knowledge on anxiety, stress and anxiety based depression.
What is included in a Group Membership?
Each member of your group will gain*:
- Access to reduced cost therapy for all members of the Group
- A year’s free subscription to Headspace Mindfulness App (worth approx. £60), more details here.
- Access to specialist email and helpline support
- Subscription to Anxious Times magazine (worth £12.99)
- Access to our online resources
- Access to self-help groups-independent support groups held throughout the UK
- Reduced price bespoke training for your group from one of our Anxiety experts to aid your group in recognising their anxiety and tips to reduce their anxiety.
*These are subject to change.
Your Anxiety UK membership grants you access to reduced cost therapies (including Clinical Hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Counselling and Acupuncture). Once you have applied for your therapy you will be contacted by a therapist and seen within 2 weeks.
Prices: Group Membership
5 people: £140 – saving of £10 from Standard Membership
10 people: £270 – saving of £30; one Membership free!
15 people: £400 – saving of £50; almost two free Memberships!
20 people: £520 – saving of £80; almost three free Memberships!
30 people: £800 – saving of £100; three free Memberships!
30+: Email our Partnerships Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific group size and we will look to accommodate request.
You can purchase a group membership online with Anxiety UK by clicking here
Prices: Group Membership Plus
Our Group Membership Plus option provides the standard Group Membership package, as shown above, but also includes a number of privatised therapy sessions for the Group to access as a whole. We would look to make such a package bespoke to the needs of your group, therefore if you wish to apply for a Group Membership Plus, please email email@example.com and we will look to tailor our membership and therapy package to your needs.