Whether you are leading a support group, a society, a fitness group or a shared interest group, we provide specific group memberships to provide support for the mental wellbeing needs of its members. By taking out a group membership, you will not only be saving money, but your group will have access to reduced price training sessions held with one of our anxiety experts to further widen your knowledge on anxiety, stress and anxiety based depression.
What is included in a Group Membership?
Each member of your group will gain*:
- Access to reduced cost therapy for all members of the Group
- A year’s free subscription to Headspace Mindfulness App (worth approx. £72), more details here.
- Access to specialist email and helpline support
- Subscription to Anxious Times magazine (worth £12.99)
- Access to our online resources
- Access to self-help groups-independent support groups held throughout the UK
- Reduced price bespoke training for your group from one of our Anxiety experts to aid your group in recognising their anxiety and tips to reduce their anxiety.
*These are subject to change.
Your Anxiety UK membership grants you access to reduced cost therapies (including Clinical Hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Counselling and Acupuncture). Once you have applied for your therapy you will be contacted by a therapist and seen within 2 weeks.
Prices: Group Membership
Up to 5 people: £140 – saving of £10 from Standard Membership
Up to 10 people: £270 – saving of £30; one Membership free!
Up to 15 people: £400 – saving of £50; almost two free Memberships!
Up to 20 people: £520 – saving of £80; almost three free Memberships!
Up to 30 people: £800 – saving of £100; three free Memberships!
Up to 50 people: £1200 – saving of £300; 10 free memberships.
You can purchase a group membership online with Anxiety UK by clicking here