Whether you are leading a support group, a society, a fitness group or a shared interest group, we provide specific group memberships to provide support for the mental wellbeing needs of its members. By taking out a group membership, you will not only be saving money, but your group will have access to reduced price training sessions held with one of our anxiety experts to further widen your knowledge on anxiety, stress and anxiety based depression.
What is included in a Group Membership?
- Access to reduced cost therapies
- One year’s free subscription to Headspace (worth approx. £72), more details here
- Access to specialist email and helpline support
- Subscription to Anxious Times magazine (worth £12 annually)
- Access to our Member’s area and other free online resources
- Access to our exclusive Member’s only online message boards
- Free copy of Understanding Anxiety booklet (worth £3.99)
- 20% discount on purchases of Kalms Lavender One-A-Day Capsules made via www.kalmsrange.com. This discount is exclusively for Anxiety UK members.
- 10% off a Listening Books membership (normally between £20 and £45 per year).
- Total value of more than £90 annually!
Your Anxiety UK membership grants you access to reduced cost therapies (including Clinical Hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Counselling and Acupuncture). Once you have applied for your therapy you will be contacted by a therapist and seen within 2 weeks.
Prices: Group Membership
Up to 5 people: £140 – saving of £10 from Standard Membership
Up to 10 people: £270 – saving of £30; one Membership free!
Up to 15 people: £400 – saving of £50; almost two free Memberships!
Up to 20 people: £520 – saving of £80; almost three free Memberships!
Up to 30 people: £800 – saving of £100; three free Memberships!
Up to 50 people: £1200 – saving of £300; 10 free Memberships!