As a small charity, Anxiety UK relies on the work of incredible volunteers to help raise our profile and reduce the stigma surrounding anxiety disorders and anxiety based depression.
There are many ways in which you could help raise awareness for us. Just a few of our ideas are listed below:
- You can engage with us on Social Media and share our posts on Facebook and Twitter (@anxietyuk).
- You can also write an opinion article for a local newspaper or for our own Anxious Times magazine.
- You can purchase an Anxiety UK t-shirt from our resource centre to wear whilst handing out leaflets of our charity in your school or local area.
- If you are an artist, a writer or a musician, you could even create something on our behalf! We have had a lot of our volunteers in the past writing songs to share with our followers and their friends, writing poetry or creating artwork to support our cause. If you’d like to discuss these options with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can take part in a fundraising event on our behalf! This will mean you’ll not only be raising awareness for us, but raising vital funds for our charity. Please visit our fundraising page for more information!
If you would like to help us distribute leaflets and posters in your local community, please email email@example.com with your postal address and we can look to send some resources out to you!