Support for the Civil Service

charity for civil servants

If you work for the Civil Service and need help managing your anxiety or anxiety based depression, our partnership with The Charity for Civil Servants may be able to support you.

The Charity has dedicated advice on its website to support civil servants experiencing mental health issues and they also have a team of staff available to assess your situation and recommend any possible action.

This may include signposting you to Anxiety UK and our specialist advice and support. But there are lots of other ways the Charity can support you and your mental health.
For example:

  • Accessing their money advice services
  • Applying for financial help to meet specific needs
  • Accessing the Charity’s Carer’s Passport scheme
  • And further information on reasonable adjustments in the workplace

You can access more information about the The Charity for Civil Servants via their website here. And apply to them for help here.