Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP) are employee benefit programmes offered to companies intending to help employees deal with personal problems that might adversely impact their job performance, health, and well-being.
At Anxiety UK, we recognise the importance of providing tailored and bespoke support programmes to companies wishing to maintain a mentally healthy workplace, and in turn, improve their staff retention, their mental wellbeing of their employees and, ultimately, improve productivity.
Figures from the Office for National Statistics’ Labour Force Survey show that 30 million working days were lost due to these conditions between 2012-13 and 2014-15 – 10 million a year and the British economy has lost an average of £2.4 billion* a year due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety over the past three years.
We also recognise the importance of providing tailored and bespoke support programmes to Benevolent Funds and other Charitable Organisations who wish to support the mental health needs of their beneficiaries. These services are very much designed in a similar capacity to our EAP Services.
Accessing our EAP Services will provide a world of benefits for your staff and beneficiaries, including the following:
- Free privatised 1:1 Therapy sessions for employees from our pool of expert therapists nationwide, including a variety of modalities such as CBT, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Counselling and Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
- Bespoke training sessions to be delivered in your workplace to enable staff to recognise the signs and symptoms of Anxiety in themselves and colleagues, in addition to providing practical advice to managing anxiety in the workplace.
- A dedicated infoline and email service provided for all employees and beneficiaries to access when they require support or advice.
- Membership to Anxiety UK for staff and beneficiaries who wish to join Anxiety UK. Membership provides a raft of benefits including a quarterly magazine, specialised online forums, self help group access and online resources.
- Joint-branded information booklets to be provided in your workplace or organisation available to employees to provide information on our programmes, our services, and on-hand information on how to manage Anxiety.
Such EAP Services can be tailored to the needs of your business or organisation. We offer a completely bespoke service, with an option to utilise our joint branding, you will be recognised as a company or organisation that invests in mental wellbeing.
Why Choose Anxiety UK as your EAP Provider?
- To improve staff and beneficiaries wellbeing, to improve productivity, a healthy working environment and reduce the number of absences.
- To reach out to thousands of people searching for a way to manage their mental health.
- To work alongside a leading mental health charity with a proven track record of excellence, supported by a high profile clinical advisory panel.
- To highlight your company’s commitment to a good cause and enhance the corporate image.
- To align with current government policy by receiving an endorsement from a respected mental health charity.