Membership – Professionals
Anxiety, in all its forms and guises, can strike a young person at any time. The Anxiety UK School Membership allows teachers and staff to access a range of tools and resources to help you provide support to young people.
Joining Anxiety UK will give your teachers and staff access to a helpline, discounts on books and other useful materials including specialist training and a termly e-bulletin.
Anxiety UK offers membership to therapists with the following benefits:
- A one year subscription to our members’ magazine, Anxious Times, featuring the latest anxiety developments and therapies, member stories and news at Anxiety UK.
- Access to the psychiatric pharmacy helpline to answer any questions you may have about your client’s medication
- Access to our online professionally led chat sessions, with leading researchers from the world of anxiety
- Access to real time, online 1:1 support surgeries with a dedicated advisor and mental health expert
- Access to the helpline where you can speak with trained operators with experience of anxiety
- Access to the email information service
- Access to specialist helplines run by volunteers with knowledge of specific anxiety disorders
Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner membership provides the following benefits:
- 4 electronic copies of our magazine, Anxious Times
- Access to hundreds of factsheets on the whole spectrum of anxiety disorders
- Downloadable MP3s which cover information and relaxation exercises for your clients
- An up to date library of free PWP resources to use in sessions (subject to your teams protocols)