By becoming a lifetime member you are not only gaining access to an extensive range of support for life, you are also playing a key part in supporting the continued work of Anxiety UK. A Lifetime Membership costs £300 and will play a valuable part in allowing Anxiety UK continue to support those living with anxiety, stress and anxiety based depression. Together, you are helping us make the despair caused by anxiety a thing of the past!
What do I get as a lifetime member?
- Access to reduced cost therapies
- One year’s free subscription to Headspace (worth approx. £72), more details here
- Access to specialist email and helpline support
- Subscription to Anxious Times magazine (worth £12 annually)
- Access to our Member’s area and other free online resources
- Access to our exclusive Member’s only online message boards
- Free copy of Understanding Anxiety booklet (worth £3.99)
- 20% discount on purchases of Kalms Lavender One-A-Day Capsules made via www.kalmsrange.com. This discount is exclusively for Anxiety UK members.
- 10% off a Listening Books membership (normally between £20 and £45 per year).
- Total value of more than £90 annually!
Your Anxiety UK membership grants you access to reduced cost therapies (including Clinical Hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Counselling and Acupuncture). Once you have applied for your therapy you will be contacted by a therapist and seen within 2 weeks.