Give a regular donation

Your help needed urgently!

Anxiety UK is seeing year on year, a growing demand for our services. In these anxious times for society it is more important than ever that individuals are able to access help and support when they need it. Please donate anything that you are able to today – every penny counts. £10 could help us to keep our user-led telephone helpline open; £50 could ensure that three people receive access to low-cost therapy.

If you are able to give a donation, irrespective of size, this would be most appreciated and will enable us to continue to support people affected by anxiety disorders, raise the profile of anxiety related conditions and actively campaign for improved mental health services in the UK for those affected by anxiety disorders. Thank you for your support.

Donate Online

 I am eligible for Gift Aid

giftaid it

If you are a UK taxpayer, you can increase the value of your purchase to ANXIETY UK by almost a third at no extra cost to yourself. Please check the box above if you are eligible for Gift Aid. We will then treat all donations made by you since 1 Dec 2001 as Gift Aid Donations. You must have paid an amount of income tax or capital gains tax equal to the tax we reclaim on your donations.

All major credit cards accepted

Donate by phone or post

You can also make a donation by sending a cheque (payable to Anxiety UK) or for a monthly donation, send this standing order form back to us. Alternatively, you can give us your card details over the phone.

Anxiety UK
Zion Community Resource Centre
339 Stretford Road,
Manchester, M15 4ZY

Tel: 08444 775 774
email: info@anxietyuk.org.uk

Gift Aid

If you are a UK taxpayer, you can increase the value of your purchase to Anxiety UK by almost a third at no extra cost to yourself. To qualify for your donation to be Gift Aided, you must be able to agree to the following statement:

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify Anxiety UK if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

More information about Gift Aid is available on the HMRC website