If you work for the Civil Service and need help managing your anxiety, the Charity for Civil Servants has a scheme that may be able to help you receive support.
Health on your Mind is a joint initiative between the Department of Health and the Charity for Civil Servants to support civil servants experiencing mental health issues. It is intended to help you decide where to go for best guidance, advice, information and practical help.
You will be able to access the Health on your Mind team of Fund staff who will help you to assess your situation and recommend possible action, including:
- Working with Anxiety UK who will offer specialist advice and support for those struggling with anxiety
- Accessing money advice services
- Applying to the Charity for Civil Servants and/or other charities for financial help to meet specific needs
- Accessing GP/NHS/Primary Health Care providers
- Accessing the Fund’s Carer’s Passport scheme
- Information on reasonable adjustments in the workplace
You can find out more information about the scheme by clicking here or by emailing email@example.com.