Do you work for the Civil Service?

If you work for the Civil Service and need help managing your anxiety, For You By You has a scheme that may be able to help you receive support.

Our Mental Wellbeing Services is a joint initiative between the Department of Health and For You By You to support civil servants experiencing mental health issues. It aims to support the emotional wellbeing of current, former and retired civil servants by offering information, help and advice.

You will be able to access the Mental Wellbeing Services team of staff who will help you to assess your situation and recommend possible action, including:

  • Working with Anxiety UK who will offer specialist advice and support for those struggling with anxiety
  • Accessing money advice services
  • Applying to For You By You and/or other charities for financial help to meet specific needs
  • Accessing GP/NHS/Primary Health Care providers
  • Accessing the Fund’s Carer’s Passport scheme
  • Information on reasonable adjustments in the workplace

You can find out more information about the scheme by clicking here or by emailing