This is the feeling of being anxious about almost everything and anything! Often, people affected by GAD will feel overly worried about a wide range of things including:
- Your performance at school
- Arriving on time for appointments
- Things that are happening at school or at home
- Worrying about worrying
- Do you feel that you have been nervous most days over the past 6 months?
- Do you have problems falling asleep? Do you have bad dreams or wake up worrying?
- Do you feel that your body is very tense or uptight?
- Do you often feel that you want to shout or feel frustrated?
If you can answer “yes” to any of the above questions, you may be experiencing GAD.
Anxiety UK relies on donations to keep its services running. If you found this information useful please make a donation – no amount is too small.