Portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo currently plays for Real Madrid and is the captain of the Portuguese national football team.
He became the most expensive player in football history after he moved from Manchester United to Real Madrid with a transfer deal worth £80 million.
Ronaldo was the first player to win the FIFA Puskás Award after scoring a goal for Manchester United from 40 yards out against FC Porto in a UEFA Champions League quarter-final match.
This replica Manchester United home shirt has been signed by Cristiano Ronaldo in bold black ink on both the front and back of the shirt.
To enter this competition and the chance to win this fantastic prize visit the Just Giving page here.
Each donation made, up to and including 31st August 2013, will be entered into a draw to win this unique prize. A £5 donation gets one free entry into the draw, £10 you will get 2 free entries and £15 you get 3 entries etc etc. Full terms and conditions below
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
So please dig deep and donate now.
Terms and Conditions
ANXIETY UK (REGISTERED CHARITY NO. 1113403) – COMPETITION TERMS
- Our competition (the “Competition”) is open to all persons aged 18 and over located and resident within the UK, except Anxiety UK’s employees or members of their immediate family, agents or any other person who is connected with the creation or administration of our Competition.
- By entering the Competition, the entrant (“Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material.
- This Competition is governed by English Law and any matters relating to the Competition will be resolved under English Law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering our Competitions. Anxiety UK will not be held responsible for any Entrant entering any of our Competitions unlawfully. If in any doubt you should immediately leave the website and check with the relevant authorities in your country.
- This Competition is open to those aged 18 years of age and over. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or over. Any entries from persons under the age of 18 will be discounted and the decision of Anxiety UK shall be final in this regard.
- Entrants to the Competition have the chance to win a single football shirt signed by the footballer Cristiano Ronaldo.
- The Competition must be entered online. When entering the competition, follow the on-screen instructions and enter the Competition as outlined. When you are ready to enter, follow the on-screen instructions to provide your contact details and your credit/debit card details. You will need to check your details carefully and tick the declaration, confirming you have read and understood the Competition rules. When your credit/debit card payment has cleared we will then contact you by email to confirm your entry into the Competition. Please note that you will not be deemed entered into the Competition until we confirm your order back to you by email.
- The Competition will close on the 31st August 2013. Any entries received after this time will not be counted. To be eligible to enter the prize draw, Entrants must pay the £5 entrance fee and provide contact details to be able to claim the prize. The drawing of the prize winner will occur as soon as reasonably practicable after the first of: a) Anxiety UK selling £1000 worth of entries to the competition; or b) 31st August 2013.
- The entrance fee will not be refunded if the Entrant fails to provide suitable contact details to enable the prize to be delivered.
- There is no limit on the number of entries that any Entrant may make.
- Anxiety UK will attempt to contact Competition winners within one month of the Competition closing, using the telephone number or email address provided at the time of purchase. If for any reason Anxiety UK is unable to contact a Competition winner within one month (which may be extended at the sole discretion of Anxiety UK) of the end of a Competition, the Competition winner will forfeit the prize and another prize winner will be selected at random.
- Anxiety UK makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the goods or services offered as prizes. Except Anxiety UK shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission by Anxiety UK, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner, or in connection with any of the Competitions promoted by Anxiety UK.
- Anxiety UK shall use its best endeavours to award the prize for a competition to the correct Entrant. If due to reasons of hardware, software or other computer related failure, or due to human error the prize is awarded incorrectly, Anxiety UK reserves the right to reclaim the Competition prize and award it to the correct Entrant, at its sole discretion and without admission of liability. Anxiety UK shall not be liable for any economic or other consequential loss suffered or sustained to any persons to whom an award has been incorrectly made, and no compensation shall be due.